Your unrestricted gift helps provide essential support to kinship families that helps them provide a safe and loving home environment for the children in their care.
Kinship caregivers typically have to make the decision to take in a beloved child with little notice. They usually don’t have the resources to purchase the car seats, beds or cribs needed to keep the children safe. You can help.
- New Twin Beds, Bunk Beds, Toddler Beds, and Cribs
- Diapers (Newborn through Size 5), Pull-Ups, and Baby Wipes
- New Car Seats and Booster Seats
- Infant and Toddler Toiletries
- Gift Cards to WalMart/Target for emergency needs
- Unrestricted monetary donations
Some items that we cannot accept:
- Used car seats
- Used toys
- Cribs that have drop-down sides
For more information on making a gift of stock, planned gift, or for information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kim Clifton via email or 843-990-9564.
To make a gift in honor or memory, click here.